Medlab CAPNOX Handheld Capnograph with Pulse Oximetry
Limited Ex-demo stock available from £1555.00! Please call our Customer Service Team on 01786 444984 for more information.
The Portable Solution!
The CAPNOX is a compact, mobile capnograph for ambulances, day-surgeries and clinical environments.
The unit continuously monitors the expiratory carbon dioxide concentration and the respiration rate of a patient.
The CO2 values are shown in mmHg, kPa, or in Vol%.
Because of the sidestream system, the CAPNOX can be used on intubated as well as on non-intubated patients.
Compared to any other capnograph, the CAPNOX is a very lightweight solution. The high-end pneumatics work quietly, without disturbing patient or user.
- Measurement of the etCO2 values in a patient’s breath
- Display of etCO2, Respiration Rate and Capnogram
- Trend Display of two Parameters
- Alarm Limits for etCO2 and Respiration Rate
- Large, bright and crisp colour TFT screen with backlight
- Operates with a Rechargeable Battery Pack, 10-12 hours
- Sidestream System, can be used on Intubated and Non-Intubated Patients
- Very Small and Lightweight
- Sample Rates of 60 ml/min, 100 ml/min and 150 ml/min
- Low Noise Operation due to Usage of a High Quality Pump
- Long Lifetime of the Integrated Pneumatics
- Pulse Oximetry